Height & Weight
The normal height of a pygmy goat can be between 16 inches and up to 2 feet. The average weight female pygmy goat is about 53 pounds to 74 pounds and the male pygmy goat has an average weight of 60 pounds to 86 pounds.
Sleep & Food
Vegetables, fruit, twigs, leaves, bark and some 'weeds' are the natural food of Pygmy Goats. Goats are very light sleepers that wake up at any sound, which explains why people rarely see them sleeping.
• Pygmy goats can leap, and they are very playful pets. If you feel bored, you can even be jumping with them at our farm!
• Goats can vary in size from 35 lbs pygmy goats to 230 lbs
• Goats' pupils (like many hooved animals) are rectangular
• Goats are known for their willingness to eat almost anything
• For centuries, the young of a goat have been called kids
• Pygmy goats are pregnant for between 145 and 153 days