Join the Herd Today & Save!
Memberships are valid for 12 months from purchase date and grant you standard entry to Attwell farm park, as well as Member benefits throughout the year.
After purchasing your membership, you will need to log into your account and upload your photo. Once you have done this you will be given a unique membership code to enter at the basket every time you book online.
We have now moved fully online with our memberships and have stopped using single use plastics for our membership cards to do our bit towards the Environment. so all you need to do is book online and we have all your details ready!
All Members will need to pre-book tickets before visiting the farm.
Membership entry is for the standard Farm Park experience only; special events held on-site may be ticketed separately and therefore not be free to members and additional charges will apply.
• By purchasing an Attwell Farm Park Membership you agree to all the terms and conditions of use.
• Your Full Access Membership pass entitles the named person(s) to enter the farm any day. We are open for 12 consecutive months from date of purchase (Please note: we do close annually for a winter shut down. Term Time Membership is for entry during term-time weekdays only (as per Warwickshire's & Worcestershire’s school term-times).
• Free entry for members is for the standard Farm Park experience only; special events held on-site may be ticketed separately and therefore not be free to members.
• Attwell Farm Park reserve the right to refuse the use of the membership(s) if Identification is not provided or your membership(s) are not correctly filled out and completed online. You will be asked to pay the admission price (standard or reduced) before you can enter the Park.
• All correspondence will only be sent to the lead adult name and address given on the application.
• When applying for an individual Child Membership, an adult’s details must be supplied for all correspondence.
• Visitors under 16 years of age must be accompanied by an individual 18 years of age or over (We always operate a Parental Supervision Policy)
• Child membership is required from 2nd Birthday. Should/when a child turns 2 during your Membership year, please inform admission staff or contact the farm office so we can discuss adding the child onto your membership. Children aged 2 and over not on a membership will have to pay the (standard) admission fee per visit, until a membership for them is purchased.
• Events are subject to change without notice and no refunds are given should Attwell Farm LTD T/a Attwell Farm Park close due to circumstances beyond its control.
• All memberships are valid for 12 months from purchase – there are no short-term memberships or pro-rata refunds if you wish to terminate your membership prior to its expiry.
• Membership cannot be used in conjunction with any promotional offer, voucher, school visit, birthday party or seasonal event.
• Attwell Farm Park reserves the right to remove the offer of a membership at any point during the year. Membership Passes are not interchangeable or transferable for any reason. Attwell Farm Park reserves the right to refuse renewal or withdraw membership at any time. Personal or verbal abuse of staff will not be tolerated, and Attwell Farm Park reserve the right to refuse admission and revoke membership if the ‘Code of Conduct’ is not adhered to. On purchase of your annual pass, you are giving Attwell Farm Park consent to keep details you have provided on record. These details will not be passed onto any third parties.
• In the likelihood of a compulsory closure due to events such as Pandemics, or events out of our control, we regret that we will not be extending memberships for the duration that we will be closed for or refunding monies.